Looking to create the ultimate wedding anniversary playlist? Share your love for each other with friends and family by compiling a list that represents how you feel, reminds you of special events, and makes everyone smile. Check out a few ideas and get inspired!
1) ‘In My Life,’ The Beatles
With lyrics such as “In my life, I love you more,” this Beatles classic makes a great addition to any wedding anniversary playlist.
2) ‘God Gave Me You,’ Blake Shelton
‘Nuff said, right?
3) ‘A New Day Has Come,’ Celine Dion
If you walked down the aisle to this tune, be sure to add it to your playlist!
4) ‘You Make My Dreams Come True,’ Hall and Oates
Everyone will be dancing to this peppy song!
5) ‘How Deep Is the Ocean?,’ Ella Fitzgerald
What’s a love playlist without a little Ella?
6) ‘When I Said I Do,’ Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
A lovely duet to feature…
7) ‘Your Song,’ Ellie Golding
Ellie covers the classic Elton tune.
8) ‘You Wonderful,’ Gene Kelly
Love musicals? Add this “wonderful” number.
9) ‘You Are the Music In Me,’ High School Musical cast
Speaking of musicals….
10) ‘I Run to You,’ Lady Antebellum
The hitmakers sing about who they run to first!
11) ‘Your Love (Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher),’ Jackie Wilson
This classic song is upbeat and all about devotion. Awesome.
12) ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You,’ Lauryn Hill
Ms. Hill’s version of this oldie is a goodie.
13) ‘Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows,’ Lesley Gore
Cute and fun, this throwback is another great addition.
14) ‘Umbrella,’ Marie Digby
Can your partner always stand under your umbrella? Add this track.
15) ‘When I Look At You,’ Miley Cyrus
In case your playlist needs a little Miley.
16) ‘Anniversary Waltz,’ New 101 Strings Orchestra
Dance your first dance (again) to this song.
17) ‘Everything I Do (I Do For You),’ New Found Glory
The punk cover of the Bryan Adams classic.
18) ‘Come What May,’ Alfie Boe
“Come what may” is a wonderful wedding/anniversary sentiment.
19) ‘That’s How Strong My Love Is,’ Otis Redding
Throw some Otis in there!
20) ‘1, 2, 3, 4,’ Plain White T’s
Simple, heartfelt, lovely.
21) ‘You’re My Best Friend,’ Queen
It’s true, isn’t it??
22) ‘Bless This Broken Road,’ Rascal Flatts
A country hit to add.
23) ‘I Keep On Lovin’ You,’ Reba McEntire
An honest song honoring the work that goes into relationships.
24) ‘Low Rising,’ The Swell Season
The perfect “Let’s stop arguing” song.
25) ‘All I Ever Need is You,’ Sonny and Cher
Why not add some Sonny and Cher??
26) ‘Ours,’ Taylor Swift
It’s your love and no one else’s.
27) ‘More Than You’ll Ever Know,’ Travis Tritt
For the times when words fail you.
28) ‘Love is Not a Fight,’ Warren Barfield
A great song about what love is really about.
29) ‘My Love is Your Love,’ Whitney Houston
This song is a true testament to eternal love.
30) ‘Free,’ Zac Brown Band
“We don’t have a lot of money….all we need is love.”