Steve & Lori Wedding
Steve and Lori’s story is that they have been friends for over 20 years, through the ups and downs of life. After both of them went through a tough situation and a hard breakup, they found love in each other that they’d never seen before.
They were married on a beautiful day this March in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Lori’s daughters walked her down the aisle as they began a new journey together as husband and wife, grateful to have found each other after both experiencing difficulties and tragedies.
The theme of the day was all things pink and silver – Lori is a princess, and she knows it! From hot pink shoes to pink sunglasses and the bright sun on a beautiful beach for portraits, this is a fun wedding that I’m so excited to share with you. You’ll see throughout the images that Lori kept her family first that day, from her girls as bridesmaids to her sister as the maid of honor and her mom, who was with her each step of the way.
Steve & Lori Wedding Vendor List
- Photographer – Maria Grace Photography
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/MariaGracePhotography
- Twitter – @mariagracephoto
- Instagram – @mariagracephoto
- Google Plus – http://bit.ly/1E3V6YU
- Florals – Farm Fresh (DIY)
- Makeup – Dhalia Edwards
- Hair – Adrienne Coventry at Full Blown Hair Salon
- Getting Ready – The Cottages at Dam Neck
- Ceremony/Reception – Shifting Sands (Virginia Beach)
- Cake – Cake Delights
- DJ – Coastal DJ