I Do! Take Two Forum: Bride's 2nd, Groom's first: father/daughter & mother/son dance songs - Second Wedding Etiquette Advice - I Do! Take Two Forum

Bride's 2nd, Groom's first: father/daughter & mother/son dance songs

Array

#1 User is offline   Lisa Ann

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 1
After ending a 25 year marriage, I found my soul mate to spend the rest of my life with. We will be married in two years and he's never been married. We're having a big wedding, soup to nuts, because he wants and deserves a special day! My father paid for a wonderful, big first wedding years ago. My fiance and I are paying for our wedding. Dilemma: what song can you recommend for the father/daughter dance? Nothing I find seems to be appropriate.

#2 User is offline   the_admin

• Remarriage Forum Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 1,034
Just to be clear, you don;t have to feel obligated to have all of those traditional dances, even if your groom wants to dance with his mom. But, if you want to dance with your dad, choose something that's meaningful for the two of you. it doesn't have to be a traditional song that is used for the father/daughter dance. It's difficult to make a recommendation since the song should be fitting for the two of you (and I don't know you). But, I can certainly show you a list of father/daughter wedding dance songs:

Top Wedding Father/Bride Dance Songs including lyrics and sound clips.

Maybe if you told me more about your personalities and a little something about what type of song you're looking for I maybe able to come up with something a bit more specific.
Remarriage Expert

Share this topic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users