I Do! Take Two Forum: How long should the wedding vow renewal ceremony last? - Wedding Vow Renewal Advice - I Do! Take Two Forum

How long should the wedding vow renewal ceremony last?

Array

#1 User is offline   denisha721

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 1
Hello,

We are planning to renew our vows after 10 years. I read the post but have failed to find if proper etiquette for hosting the event at two locations? I know that I do not want to duplicate our wedding. We wanted to have a ceremony and a celebration at a different location. The reason behind this is due to the fact that the ceremony is at our church and our church does not allow any alcohol at any events. Even though we were only having wine. Also how long should the ceremony last? Help!

#2 User is offline   the_admin

• Remarriage Forum Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 1,034
Denisha -

There are no rules surrounding the length of the renewal ceremony. The length will depend on what you include in the service. Some renewal ceremonies last just a few minutes and others last longer depending on the length and complication of the vows the couple exchanges. Review our page on vow renewals to see samples of vows you can recite to one another or write your own ceremony.

I hope this helps.
Remarriage Expert

Share this topic:

• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users