I Do! Take Two Forum: Proper etiquette for renewing vows - Wedding Vow Renewal Advice - I Do! Take Two Forum

Proper etiquette for renewing vows

Array

#1 User is offline   mlubich

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 0
My husband and I were married in 2002 and had a pretty big wedding. We have spent more time apart then together. The first year of marraige seemed like we had made a mistake but we are now usre that we didn't. My husband just left for the army in November to try to get his together and make a better life for this family. We have been through 2 miscarriages, a serious illness and a leave for the army. My husband will spend the next year in Korea alone and will return to the states with a new destination. We would like to renew our vows. Is that proper etiquette? We would like to have a ceremony and reception again, but this time keep it a little smaller. Does this sound like proper etiquette?

#2 User is offline   the_admin

• Remarriage Forum Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 1,034
A renewal of vows can be done at anytime after you've been legally married. Sounds as though you will be ready for it when the time comes. Good luck and hope for smoother days ahead for you and your family!
Remarriage Expert

Share this topic:

• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users