I Do! Take Two Forum: Renewing wedding vows for 35th wedding anniversary - Wedding Vow Renewal Advice - I Do! Take Two Forum

Renewing wedding vows for 35th wedding anniversary

Array

#1 User is offline   Anniversary

• Pip
  • Send message
  • Group: Registered users
  • posts 2
Please help my mother. My parents are renewing their vows for their 35th wedding anniversary. My mom wants a church wedding and a really nice reception. My parents had a very tiny wedding in 1970, cake and punch only with a few family members. They were 17 and 18 years old with a 5 month old baby. 5 kids, 8 grandkids and 35 years later my mom wants to have a huge wedding party, sister-in-law, her only daughter, 2 daughter's-in-law and her oldest granddaughters, but she doesn't know if that would be proper. I told her she deserves what ever she wants but she wants to do this the right way. Please help. Thanks!!

#2 User is offline   the_admin

• Remarriage Forum Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • posts 1,034
How wonderful that your parents are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary and what a lovely testiment you are to their good parenting.

If you have any questions about renewing wedding vows I'd be happy to answer them for you; just ask.
Remarriage Expert

#3 User is offline   Anniversary

• Pip
  • Send message
  • posts 2
I guess my question is, is it ok for my mom to have a huge wedding party, maid of honor, matron of honor, birdesmaid and jr. bridesmaids when she and my dad are just renewing their vows?

Thanks!

#4 User is offline   the_admin

• Remarriage Forum Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • Send message
  • posts 1,034
Please read our article on Renewing Wedding Vows which, I think, should answer your question. However, if you have questions after you read this article please come back and post them here.
Remarriage Expert

Share this topic:

• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users