Submit a Real Wedding or Vow Renewal
At Team Wedding we’re constantly talking to wedding professionals who want to share the weddings they are part of with our readers. Florists, wedding planners, photographers, wedding venue owners constantly ask us when we’re going to start taking real wedding submissions. We also are asked by brides or couples who want to share their wedding or their vow renewals.
We’re calling all wedding professionals and brides. Team Wedding is on the lookout for amazing wedding inspiration. We want you to submit real weddings or vow renewals you feel are inspirational, creative, style-savvy and generally entertaining.
How to Submit a Real Wedding
All submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com and should include:
- Beautiful photos or videos of a wedding, collection, proposal, engagement or other wedding related event.
- A great, detailed description of the event.
- Clear credits for all vendors and people involved in the event.
Remember, we already get many requests every week for real weddings, so quality matters. Make sure you focus on the key things that will help your submission get approved.
- Photos should be high in quality, at least 800 pixels wide, clean and clear, magazine style ideally.
- Photos should be detailed, lots of little things to inspire brides reading the post.
- Really describe the day, the decisions, the special touches.
- Get a quote from the bride, that’s what readers want to hear.
- Have fun. You don’t have to fit into the mold, just remember that weddings are amazing and people want to read about them.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your post, images and descriptions. We will review it as quickly as possible and let you know if it has been approved. Assuming it has, then we will work on getting it live and sharing it with all our readers.